Wednesday 25 October 2017

camp reflection


Camp Reflection
I hop out of the car not knowing what to expect, it is AMAZING, I think to myself. first, we put our bags away, then we had instructions about the camp and stuff. Then we do our first activity ours is slug gun shooting I felt very confident about in the end I got two ducks, not real ducks target ducks. then we do our next activity orienteering, now this was probably my least favorite activity because it wasn't very entertaining but I learned a bit. after that we had lunch then we did the mud run, I and Ruben stormed off at the start we run through the slimy water and speed of a head of everyone with Cameron close behind. we run through the deep water not knowing where to go. And then get told where going the wrong way so we have to go back through all the deep slimy water. which means Cameron's in front of us by the time we get up I  run over to the rope which is my disadvantage because I am short. finally, I reach the end. Then finally the last one horse riding.  The one I was least excited for, I hop on my horse for the first time its name is boogie. we go through the barn thingy magigy  first for a few laps and I thought to myself this is really fun it was quite easy to control him And after the walk through the whatever we walked through like the forest or  something, in the end, I thought it was one of my favorite activities except for going down the hill when I nearly fell off that was the only scary bit for me. I forgot about the activities and stuff in order but I  definitely remember the yummy lasagne and macaroni cheese with the yum jelly and apple crumble. in the morning I woke up early and was first to have breakfast with some of my friends so then I packed my lunch after that  we went to the big hammock soon everyone was coming on and I was getting quite nervous I thought it was going to snap soon two adults were swinging it and that was when I was trying to get off but it was too late. boof! it snapped everyone was going dramatic but only 2 people got hurt. then we did the scavenger hunt we had to pick up horse poo which was the best bit. after all of that walking and stuff, we did rock climbing I was really excited you had to get to the top and ring the pell but usually, the guy would just pull you up there after that we had lunch and had free time for 2 hours. then we had dinner and then watched the movie up. I was tired and comfy at the end of it I didn't want to do the bureau trail But I did it anyway it was so fun but the only person that scared me was Joe Sheridan. in the morning we packed up had breakfast and left to cerisen creek these are the tough guy challenge pics of me. also kayaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment