Tuesday 26 September 2017

Gym sports

gym sports
We arrive at the event center waiting to get called to our groups we finally get called to where we go. our group walks down to the jungle gym first. that was my favorite place by far. We went around in rotation my favorite was the rope me and Luke had a race and I won by inches just. then I went on to the trampoline I did a flip just landing right then we do the obstacle course which is really fun then finally we go on the real bouncy trampoline I was thinking of doing a backflip but then I thought Nah better not risk it if I can only just land a front flip. But then the funs all over we head back to the event center for a fruit snack and then do our routines we were taught. In the end, I don't think gymnastics was really my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment